Have a professional prepare your
FAFSA by phone.
- Live error checking and help
- Unlimited assistance
- Daily status tracking and updates
- Service fee of $99.99 applies
Complete online and get a professional
- User-friendly online form
- Call for help along the way
- Professional accuracy review
- Service fee of $79.99 applies
Many clients find great value in using a professional FAFSA preparer to help with their application.
Here is what some had to say*.
*Individual results and experiences may vary.
FREE Professional Assistance for Low Income First-year Students.
Using a fee-based FAFSA Preparer
Like filing your taxes,
the FAFSA can be filed for free via paper or electronic forms without professional
assistance at www.fafsa.ed.gov
. Many people however, choose to use a FAFSA
preparer, just like a tax preparer, to provide personal advice, consultation and
review of their important FAFSA application.
If you are looking for free service to assist you with your FAFSA or the financial aid process, be sure to check out these support services.